The Cook Island offers a wonderful refuge for honeymooners and explorers searching for a great escape. However, that doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune to go here. Situated in the South Pacific Ocean — arranged between French Polynesia and American Samoa — these 15 groups of little islands are regularly called the Pacific Ocean’s trick of the trade.
So if you plan on spending your honeymoon or vacation in this wonderful country, we have prepared an itinerary that you can follow.
How to Get to Cook Island
If you are from the United States, you can book a flight with Air New Zealand, which has a direct flight to Rarotonga (RAR). From New Zealand, you can easily hop on flights from Rarotonga to other islands with Air Rarotonga.
• Overnight trip into Rarotonga with Air New Zealand: This gives you an entire day to explore the island and view some sights. Make it a point to affirm registration time at your lodging.
• Visit the Muri Beachcomber, which offers relaxed access with a shower, in addition to full admittance to the property’s offices until 12pm registration time. You can enjoy the early daytime kayaking around the tidal pond and rest in your room by 11am, just in time for check-in.
• Stay 3-4 nights in Rarotonga. Don’t ignore Rarotonga. We cherished it the same amount of (if not more) than Aitutaki.
• Make a quick trip to Aitutaki with Air Rarotonga. Make sure you get a seat by the window for this 30-minute flight!
• Stay for 3-6 evenings on Aitutaki: To enjoy Aitutaki, you will need at least 3 days to savor its beauty. We suggest changing inns from one side of the island to the next, so you can bamboozle the two universes.
So you’re going to Petra? Well, it’s no surprise that this city is one of the most visited places on earth. Without seeing it personally, it is hard to imagine what is inside the beautiful castle rock formation. As you may know, the route to Petra, Jordan is quite challenging and staying in a nearby hotel will save you time looking for public transport. In this article, you will learn some of the most affordable hotels near Jordan.
Infinity Lodge is located in Wadi Musa and is only 0.6 kilometres to Petra Visitor Centre. It has three accommodations with private balconies. Staying in this hotel will give you a lot of advantage especially if you have plans on visiting Petra, Jordan. The rooms are simple but there is a restaurant, room service, shared lounge and a free WiFi to make you comfortable enough.
Petra Boutique Hotel
If you want a bit more upscale, you can stay at Petra Boutique Hotel. It is also nestled in Wadi Musa and is only two minutes from Petra Visitor Centre. It has smaller rooms compared to Infinity Lodge but is cheaper at around $80 to $100 per night.
Petra Moon Hotel
Petra Moon Hotel is probably the nearest hotel to Petra with only 100 metres from its entrance gate. You’re going to love its spacious rooms with flat screen TVs. Compared to other hotels; Petra Moon Hotel is more modern. There is a roof garden and seasonal outdoor pool for you to enjoy during your extra time. The price ranges from $$80 to $120 per night.
Petra Main Gate Apartment
If you’re coming with a bunch of friends or your family, Petra Main Gate Apartment may be ideal for you. It has cozy rooms, some with three single bens and extra beds to accommodate 3 to 4 persons. If you’re on budget, you can rent one room and divide the total between yourselves. There is a shared lounge, a terrace, and a 24-hour front desk for your convenience. The Petra Main Gate Apartment is just 300 meters away from the Petra entrance gate. The price ranges from $28 to $80 per night.